Visit Code Name: Mama and Living Peacefully with Children to find out how you can participate in the next Families, Create! Carnival.This is one of our absolute favorite stories. In this particular version the hat has the velvety coating to make it soft so it is fun to feel. This is a great story to help show kindness and compassion for one another.
To go with our story I made this little amigurumi hedgehog and red hat. The kids loved him and call him Hedgie. He snuggles right down in his warm little hat. We are off to read our story so I will post more pictures of the kids and Hedgie tomorrow.
- What's the perfect way to snuggle up on a cold winter night? Acacia at Fingerpaint & Superheroes knows the answer: make the perfect soup!
- Simply decorated jars by children bring warmth and light to cold Winter's days at Living Peacefully with Children.
- The ArtsyMama teaches us how to create a no sew fleece throw inspired by your favorite snuggle time book.
- Movies made from books are often pretty poor representations, but this family-made movie from Dionna at Code Name: Mama is monster-ific!
- Aunalise at My Sweet Potatoes created a cozy for her Kindle, to protect it from little hands that think they need to cuddle with it.
- What better way to cuddle and get cozy than in new jammies made by Mama G @ Z everyday things?
- Inspired by her family's love of the Harry Potter series, Mandy at Nestled Under Rainbows shared a reflection on and a celebration of snuggies, lovies, cuddlies and specials.
- Little Hedgehog got a wonderful idea when his red hat from Father Christmas didn't fit, and Megan at Purple Dancing Dahlias got a wonderful idea to knit a sweet hedgehog!
- Monster-inspired artwork by a monster-clad kid. Despite the growling, he really is cuddly! Monster love courtesy of Dionna at Code Name: Mama.
- Arpita at Up, Down & Natural shares a quick tutorial on how to make your very own Pippalily inspire pouch sling, with zippered pocket & key ring, and a matching nursing cover to boot!
- Amy at Anktangle finally completed something cuddly and warm for her son Daniel: his very own afghan, crocheted with love by Momma.
- Who'd want to cuddle with a cuttlefish? Aunalise at My Sweet Potatoes thinks you might want to cuddle up with this sweet plush cuttlefish!
- In an attempt to slow down and relax while watching her children, Mandy at Living Peacefully with Children decided to give knitting another chance.