Tuesday, March 15, 2011

~ March of Kindness - March 12, 13, 14 & 15 ~

March 12 ~ Held my baby while he slept. I pushed aside the thoughts of what I could have been doing and just enjoyed the moment.

March 13 ~ Swept my son up and gave him a great big hug and told him how much I love him and how proud I am of him for just being him.

March 14 ~ Suggested to my husband to just have a splash fight with our daughter (who was in the tub), to let go of the power struggle of keeping the water in the tub and I would clean up the mess. The pure joy and giggle that came forth from both of them were totally worth cleaning up. Another perk, the bathroom floor got washed.

March 15 ~ Gave my cow a good brush down, a cow massage, lol. She is getting ready to calf(looks like within the next few days) so I am sending her good birth vibes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment