Sunday, March 20, 2011

~ March of Kindness ~

March 16 ~ Went to my mom's house and grabbed her book and renewed it for her since I was going to the library.

March 17 ~ Made a sling for a friend so she didn't have to haul around a carseat (which really belong in the car) when she went shopping.

March 18 ~ This isn't my act of random kindness but my son's. Yesterday my oldest opened the dishwasher and saw that there were clean dishes so he put them away.

March 19 ~ Loaded up the kids and drove to Brainerd to pick up the chicks so my husband wouldn't have to do it when he got off from work (at 1:30 AM) and then kept my grumbles to myself as I had to hunt for feed trays in the dark because he forgot to get them out for me.

1 comment:

  1. Keeping one's grumbles to oneself is often the act of kindness, mmm? ;) I have had to do that a couple of times!

    ReplyDelete