Tuesday, February 2, 2010

~ Projects ~

I have about a million projects swirling in my head and no time to make/create them. In some ways it is frustrating, but at least I know I will always have something to do in my "free time", ha! I really wanted to sew last night, but couldn't refuse the sweet little cherub face that asked if we could read stories and snuggle. I love being a mom and though there are times that I feel like I need to check out, by being selfless and getting my mind off myself and on someone else creates a feeling of contentment and peacefulness that gets me through those times of frustration and anxiety when I feel like I need some time to myself when I am needed the most.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-9

No comments:

Post a Comment