Wednesday, March 10, 2010

~ I Haven't Forgotten... ~

...Just wanted to let you know that I haven't died or anything. I have been learning the ropes over on facebook (I may make a page specifically for my blog) and working on some blog post about GMOs, vaccines (in particular my boys' struggles with Toxic Vaccine Effect) and a few other things. I am so excited for spring, we just ordered 60 more chickens, they will be here by May 1 or 2.
It has been in the 40's the last few days and we actually went to AWANAS tonight without jackets, wah-hoo!!!! I can't order seeds till April 1, the company I want to get them from is swamped with orders. Home education is going great and we are trucking right along. We will do the majority of out art work and science outside this spring, summer, and fall. One of our projects was looking at and studying trees, which is fine when it is not freezing out. Our art and science journals work together quite nicely, killing two birds with one stone...

No comments:

Post a Comment