Monday, April 12, 2010

~ My Seed Orders ~

I ordered from two heirloom seed companies this year and have already received some of my seeds.

  Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds:

Garden Berry Chichiquelite Huckleberry
Fennel Di Ferenze - nine plants coming up and will plant more for later harvest
Precoce D' Aregenteuil Asparagus
Henderson's Pink Ponderosa Tomatoes - three plants started
Garden Berries Yellow Wonder Wild Strawberry - nine plants started
Garden Berry Red Wonder Wild Strawberry - nine plants started
Wonderberry/Sunberry
Herb Stevia
Strawberry Popcorn
Quinoa Kaslala
Garden Berry
Thai Red Papaya
Banana Pink
Pepino

Some of these I won't plant until this fall, winter them in the house and them bring them outside next spring for a fall harvest. My hubby is also going to make me a hoop house (green house) so that we can start seedling in February next year. I ordered the rest of my seeds from heirloomseeds.com and I am still waiting for them. We are getting fences up and garden space tilled, I can't wait till they come. I should have already had seeds started but I can hope for another warm September.

No comments:

Post a Comment