Wednesday, January 19, 2011

~ Breaking the Silence ~

Wow, it has been a few days since my last post but my mom duties were calling. Our school room was looking more like the...I don't have a word for it, only pictures. Also, the laundry monster needed to be taken care of, everyone running out of underwear causes a bit of an uproar in this house.
Before

After

Our kitchen has been rock'in in the lacto-fermentation department too! Mayo, ketchup, ginger ale, kombucha, sourdough, kefir, and water kefir.

We have also made cookies for church, soaked flour English muffins, chicken wild rice soup. I have a recipe for Italian Spaghetti Squash and one for Rice Custard to share, but Grace and I have been reading out loud the story of Rose Wilder (Laura Ingalls Wilder's daughter) at bedtime and I want to see what happens next as much as she does!

No comments:

Post a Comment