Tuesday, January 4, 2011

~ Christmas Gifts ~

The hubs and kids gave me a great gift this year for Christmas. It wasn't diamonds but almost as good. A new blender/food processor combo. I think I have used it everyday, what a time saver. We think this was my great-grandmothers ring but we are not sure. I had it cleaned and the bands totally reconstructed because they were so thin and frail. I love the detail and two toned looked, my wedding ring is a mix of white and yellow gold too. This was a bit of a present to myself, I have had the rings for eight years waiting for the money to have them repaired. Adam at Stonehouse Jewelers did the work for me (and he fixed my wedding ring when it went through the blender).

1 comment:

  1. The rings are beautiful and so are your new gadgets ;)

    ReplyDelete