7 Things About Myself
1. I love to learn and share. I may go back to school for Holistic Nutrition or start a WAP chapter and teach with the local community ed program.
2. If I could be outside every moment of the day I would. We are thinking of building a summer kitchen with a wood cook stove.
3. Whatever I am doing consumes my mind and time. It either all or nothing. Hence lots of food in the kitchen at the moment and lots of dirty laundry too!
4. I love to snowboard but haven't done it since my first baby eight years ago.
5. I went to school for Animal Science and used to train horses and give riding lessons.
6. I love food, I mean, I REALLY love food!
7. I love to make people happy but I am not a people pleaser. I will not walk on eggshells for fear of offending someone.
"We cannot withhold facts for fear of offending because the importance of the information outweighs people's right to not be challenged in their beliefs". ~ Maddy Reid