Sunday, January 9, 2011

~ Pay it Forward 2011 ~

I put this on my facebook page but haven't had any taker so far so I am going to share it here. I am going to put my own special twist on it so don't miss out!

Pay it forward 2011: I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here. However, to be eligible, you MUST repost this status, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by YOU & it must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011. Ready, set, CREATE!

Hat for Grace

4 comments:

  1. That hat is precious, Megan! I have nothing handmade to offer so you'll have to skip me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was visiting your blog from Tuesday Twister. I love it. Then I saw this and thought it was such a neat idea. So, just to be sure I am getting this right, I have to send something handmade to five people in the time limit of this whole year? So I dont' have to have something made up right now? I would love to participate as I wanted to be more crafty this year, but with a brand new baby (5 days old) I am going to need some time to put things together :-)

    Blessings,
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerri ~ Congratulations on the new baby! Yes, you have all year to make your five things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I want to participate!! I am just now getting started back to my crafting and have been learning many new things. Can't wait to see what 5 things I can come up with ;)

    ReplyDelete