Joining in on the Natural Parenting Blog Party for April 15 - 30.
1. How many children do you have, and how old are they?
I have four children 9,7,4,2
2. Do you have a partner, or are you a single parent?
I have a wonderful husband.
3. What are your “hot button” parenting issues?
Food and how it affects our children's behavior is the number one thing I write about. Want to get my
blood boiling, talk about the "biblical way" to "train" a child using the rod verses ignoring all original Hebrew text and its correct translation and accurate historical setting.
4. Have you made any parenting choices that you didn't think you would make before you were a parent, i.e. cloth diapering a child when you had previously thought it was disgusting?
I thought baby was going to sleep in his own bed, but soon realized that sleeping with baby was the
best and easiest way to get some sleep.
5. Is there one book or person in particular that’s heavily influenced your parenting choices?
no, I have recently found quite a few blogs that have helped me immensely, post will links to come
6. If you had to describe each of your children using only one word, what word would you use?
thoughtful, kind hearted, vivacious, and delightful
7. Is there one parenting decision that you regret more than others and wish you could change?
Vaccinating and circumcision.
8. Is there an area of your parenting you wish you were better at?
9. Now for the fun questions – is there one particular food or type of food that you could eat every day?
10. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate?
homemade raw cream vanilla
11.What’s your guilty pleasure?
organic chocolate covered tart cherries
12.If you could be part of any television show, which show would it be?
I don't watch tv.