Monday, April 30, 2012

~ New Look ~

I have gotten a little bit of my blogging mojo back since Jairden was diagnosed with cancer. There have been so many things that I have wanted to share and write about but I was just plain exhausted.

My header picture was of our last snow fall, the most snow we got at one time this year. Hubby got me a new camera for Christmas and it has a panoramic setting on it. Such a cool picture. I am hoping that it will green up here pretty soon so that I can add a spring time shot of the same spot, then a summer...you get the picture (haha).

I have been going through and editing old post, some are smashed together so bad you can't even read them. Its kind of amusing to read back through my old posts and think that anyone would ever want to read them.

Well, its is now 12:15 am, well past my bedtime. As my children would say, "Sleep tight, don't let the zimpa-rumpa-roos bite".

No comments:

Post a Comment