Saturday, January 5, 2013

~ My Lack of Real Posts ~

Life. Life happens for better or worse. A week with a back that wouldn't cooperate, a week with an infection and perhaps poor judgement on my part partaking in a Christmas get together that involved a water park. (I had lots of fun but the chlorine did nothing to help my relationship with my already disgruntle thyroid).

Now I am trying to recover from all of the above and with a cloudy brain its not all that easy. I had a moment of clarity this morning and was able to pull out all the supplements and food that I new I needed and already I feel better.

My lack of recipe posting is simply the fact that I haven't been cooking by recipe. I have been refrigerator cooking. A little of leftover A, B, and C mixed together to create a whole new dish, but no measuring. Lots of soups have been created with whatever is available, no real recipe involved.

Hopefully I will start to feel better in the next week and be able to post on the new gardening season, fast approaching, and the two or three new recipes that I have made.



A fun picture I found from Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds, this star is made from peppers and eggplants.

No comments:

Post a Comment