Tuesday, September 17, 2013

~ Our Summer Harvest ~

This summer, instead of growing veggies and fruit, I was growing a beautiful baby. I wanted so much to have a garden but I just couldn't. I can take solace in knowing that it was a long, cold, wet spring, cooler than normal summer and early fall = not much growing time.



Josiah Reid was born, into his daddy's hands, on August 23, 2013 at 2:56 in the afternoon. He weighed 8 lbs 2 oz and was 22 inches long. This was my longest pregnancy, actually being "overdue" at 40 weeks 1 day. [I don't consider this overdue as due dates are really meaningless]
He has been such a blessing to our family, the kids absolutely adore him. 



4 comments:

  1. O my, congrats!!! Such a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Megan, congratulations! He's absolutely gorgeous! Well done. Gardens can wait. That last photo is beyond precious. So glad things are well with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete